X-55 Solvent is widely used in the rubber industry.
A wide Boiling Range and Rapidly Evaparating Solvent, that is highly flammable (Flash Paint <0 degrees C), can form explosive mixtures with air and is immiscible with water.
Uses: It perfarms well in situations requiring a solvent that evaporates quickly with no residue.
- A low flash point solvent that evaporates quickly.
- A weak solvent that is unlikely to affect the surface of most materials.
- Used for adhesives
- Cleaning of auto transmissions
- Pre-cleaner prior to spray-painting
- Fast evaporating
- Versatility - Can be included in any formulation where speed of evaporation is required and will combine well with other organic compounds.
- Solvency - Has high solvency of greases, oils where it can be used to clean surfaces prior to painting.